NMAT Application Form 2020 will be available from 02 July 2020 on the NMAT official website. NMAT 2020 is a state-level examination that is organized to offer the admission of the MBA course. The NMAT 2020 examination will be an online mode (Computer Based Test) exam. The candidate must fulfill all the NMAT 2020 eligibility criteria to apply for the NMAT application form. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about the NMAT application form 2020.
NMAT Application Form 2020 Dates
Candidate can check here all the important NMAT 2020 dates for the application form in the given table below:
|Events ||Dates|| |
|NMAT Registration Date Open||02 July 2020|| |
|NMAT Registration Last Date 2020 ||05 October 2020|| |
|Late Registration Open||06 July 2020|| |
|Late Registration Closes||16 October 2020|| |
|Test Scheduling Starts||02 July 2020|| |
|Test Scheduling Closes||18 October 2020|| |
|Registration for Retake Open||07 October 2020|| |
|Registration for Retake Closes||16 December 2020|| |
|Scheduling for Retake Open||07 October 2020|| |
|Scheduling for Retake Closes||16 Dec 2020|| |
|NMAT Exam||06 October-19 December 2020|| |
NMAT Application Form 2020
The candidate makes sure about all the listed instruction before NMAT apply online application form which is given below:
- The candidate can fill the NMAT exam 2020 online application form on the official website.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to fulfill all the NMAT eligibility criteria to fill the NMAT 2020 application form.
- The candidate makes sure that they have all the necessary documents/certificates at the time of filling the application form for the successful submission.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form properly and must fill all the details correctly in the application form to generate the NMAT admit card 2020.
- All the candidates must pay the application form fee for the successful submission of the NMAT application form 2020.
- Candidates can't make any changes in the NMAT 2020 application form after the final submission.
Documents Required for the NMAT 2020 Application Form
All the candidate make ensure that they must have all the listed documents while filling the NMAT application form 2020 which are given below:
- Candidate's ID proof for identification like Aadhar card and PAN card.
- Certificate to prove the candidate's age like 10th Classmarks sheets/passport.
- Caste/Catagory certificate (if needed).
- PwD certificate (If needed).
- Nativity Certificate.
- Scanned copy of the candidate's recent clicked photograph and it must be in jpg/jpeg format.
- A scanned copy of the candidate's signature should be scanned and it must be in jpg/jpeg format.
How to Apply for NMAT 2020 Application Form?
Candidate must follow all the steps to fill the NMAT online application form successfully which are given below:
- Step 1: Candidate visits the NMAT official Website to fill the NMAT online application form.
- Step 2: Candidate must register with the valid ID, Contact Number, registration number, and Password on the registration page.
- Step 3: After filling the registration form, click on the Create Account for the complete registration.
2. Email Verification
- Candidates have to verify email id by clicking on the verification link sent to the email address.
3. Filling the Application Form
Step 1: Fill the application form and the details to fill in the NMAT exam 2020 application form are listed below:
- Date of Birth
- Native Language
- Parent’s Name
- Identity Proof
- PwD status candidates
- Signature ID
- Email address
- Mobile Number
- STD code
- Communication address
Educational Qualifications and work experience
- Bachelor’s degree Certificate
- Specialization Certificates
- Graduation College Name
- Graduation University Name
- Scores in GPA or Percentage
- Graduation Degree Status(Passed or Appearing)
- Year of Graduation
- Post Graduation Degree Certificates
- Work Experience
Step 3: Select Institute as per their interests.
Step 4: After checking the application form, click on the Final Submit button.
3. Upload the Documents
Candidate must upload all the mandatory documents in the application form.
4. Upload Candidate's Photograph
The softcopy of the photograph with the light background in the jpg/png/gif format and the maximum of size 1MB.
Note: The photograph must be clear and complete.
5. Fees Payment
Candidate must pay the NMAT 2020 application form fee for the final submission otherwise the application number will not generate for the applicant. The application form fee for the NMAT 2020 exam is given in the table below:
NMAT 2020 Application Form Fee
|NMAT Registration Fees||Rs. 2000+tax|
|Late NMAT Registration Fee||Rs. 2500+tax|
|Retake Registration Fees||Rs. 2000+tax|
|Test Scheduling Fees||Rs. 1100+tax|
Mode of Payment:
Candidate can pay the NMAT registration fee through the online payment via American Express Card/Visa or Master Card/Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc.
5. After the successful payment candidates have to schedule date and time for the NMAT 2020 Test.
6. Print NMAT 2020 Application Form Confirmation Page.
Candidates must remember to take out the prints of the application form. The applicant makes sure to keep the print of the NMAT application form safe because the print out will be used during the selection process.
NMAT 2020 Admit Card
The NMAT admit card 2020 will be released one week before the examination date through online mode on the official website. All the candidates are advised to carry the hardcopy of the admit card at the NMAT 2020 examination center. Without admit card applicants will not be allowed in the NMAT exam hall. The candidate makes sure that they don't carry not allowed things with them at the examination hall.