NMAT Admit Card 2020 will be available after successful registration on the official website. The NMIMS Management Aptitude Test(NMAT 2020) is conducted by the GMAC (The Graduate Management Admission Council ) for admissions into Master of Business Adminstration courses into various institutions participating in NMAT 2020. After completing the process of application, the next step is the admit card. The admit card is the final proof that the candidate has applied to be a part of the Aptitude Test and is also very important during the process of admission. The article further gives details about the admit card of NMAT 2020.
NMAT Admit Card Date 2020
Candidates can check here all the important NMAT 2020 admit card dates in the given table below:
|Admit Card Available||After Cuccessful NMAT Registration|
|NMAT 2020 test||06 October – 19 December 2020|
NMAT Admit Card 2020
The candidates have to follow a few rules which are mention below related to NMAT 2020 Admit Card. They are mentioned further:
- Candidates can download the admit card from the NMAT official website only. Any other forms of sending the hall ticket shall not happen.
- The candidates are advised to go through all the admit card details. The errors in the hall ticket can be addressed to the conducting body before the examination only.
- Any errors in the details on the admit card of the candidate must be taken to the notice of the NMAT authorities immediately.
- The candidates are advised to visit the exam venue one day before the examination to find out the best feasible route. This would help the candidates reach the exam venue in time on exam day.
- The examination venue given on the admit card is final venue. Any requests to change the examination venue shall not be entertained.
- The exam date, exam time, exam centre, etc. must be checked for any errors and authenticity.
- The candidates are advised to bind by the rules and regulations mentioned on the hall ticket.
General Instruction for the Candidates :
The candidates are supposed to follow the general instructions given below:
- The candidates must carry a hardcopy of the admit card to the examination venue and during the announcement of results also required.
- The candidates are advised to ensure the safe handling of the hall ticket.
- The examination centre will be allotted based on the candidate’s choice of interest. Hence, the candidates must remember to make their choices properly.
- Once the examination centre choice is selected, it cannot be changed later on.
Documents Required with the Admit Card
The following documents must be taken to the examination along with the admit card:
- A valid photo ID proof for identification such as PAN card, Aadhar card, ID issued by school or college, passport, voter ID.
- Class 10th hall ticket.
- A passport size colour photograph(same as in Application Form).
The admit card has all the important details that a candidate must keep a proof of for participation in the examination and also checking the results of NMAT 2020. Hence the candidates are advised to keep the hall ticket safely and to not misplace it.
NMAT Admit Card Download 2020?
The following steps must be followed to download the admit card of NMAT 2020:
- The candidates have to visit the NMAT official website.
- Candidates have to login to download the admit card
- Candidates have to enter unique username and password sent on email address.
- After the login process is completed, the admit card of the candidate appears on the computer screen.
- The candidates have to take a printout of the hall ticket and keep it safe.
Details on the admit card of NMAT 2020
The admit card contains important details which are necessary to write the NMAT exam. The following are the details that shall be present on the Hall ticket:
- Candidate's Name
- Application number
- Birth Date
- Roll number
- Examination Venue
- Time of the examination
- NMAT Exam 2020 instructions
Things Not To Carry In The NMAT 2020 Examination Hall
All the restricted thing in the NMAT 2020 examination hall are listed below:
- Any kind of cheating paper anything else.
- Analog/Digital Watches
- Mobile phones or Electronic Device
- Normal/Scientific Calculators
- Any food Items
Note: If any applicant caught with anything from the above list on the NMAT 2020 exam day may lead to cancellation of the candidate's exam.
NMAT 2020 Test Centres
Check region wise distributions of test centres below;-
|Test Centres(North Region)||Test Centres(South Region)||Test Centres(Cnetral Region)||Test Centres(West Region)||Test Centres(East Region)|
NMAT 2020 Result
The NMAT result 2020 will be announced online on the official website. The NMAT scorecard will be released after the releasing of the NMAT answer key. The shortlisted candidate will be notified for about the counselling session for the NMAT admission process.. All the candidate must take their documents along with them for the verification.