IICD ET 2020 submission of Application form has been extended. It is a University level entrance exam conducted by Indian Institute of Craft and Design (IICD ET), Jaipur. This exam is organised annually to offer admission to various integrated undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in Crafts and Design. The application form of IICD ET Entrance Test 2020 are released from 20 December 2019 to 20 April 2020. Candidates can go through the article to know all the details about IICD ET 2020 examination.
IICD ET 2020 Application Form
IICD ET 2020 application form
has been released from 20 December 2019 to 20 April 2020.
The candidates can check the details about IICD ET 2020 application form mentioned below:
- The application form for IICD ET Jaipur Admission 2020 will be available on the official website of the authority.
- Candidates can apply through online mode only.
- Multiple application will be rejected.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the necessary details properly otherwise, the application will be rejected.
- Candidates have to upload the required documents (Photo Identity cum Address Proof) and scanned images of photograph (size 100 KB to 200 KB) and signature (20 KB to 50 KB) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Applicants will receive the confirmation email with payment reference id after successfully submitting the application form and application fee.
- In case, the documents uploaded are not in the required format, the candidate will receive an email to resend the documents as per acceptable criteria, after that the application will be processed.
IICD ET 2020 Application Fee
Candidates can check the application fee for different category given below in a table:
IICD ET Application Fee
|Indian Candidates||Rs 1750/-|
|NRI/ Foreign National Candidates||Rs 3500/-|
NOTE: Application fee mentioned above is based on the last's year information brochure, it will be updated as soon as the information brochure for 2020 session will be released.
IICD ET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for IICD ET entrance exam 2020, candidates must check the IICD ET 2020 eligibility criteria given below:
For Under Graduate Courses
- Candidates have passed their 10+2 from a recognized board of education.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination can also appear for the IICD ET examination.
For Post Graduate Courses
- Candidates have passed their 10+2 from a recognized board of education.
- Candidates appearing for the qualifying examination of the current year are also eligible for the test.
- Candidates who are Design/Architecture graduates can directly be admitted to 2 years M.Voc. programme after clearing the entrance test. Other candidates who are graduate from Non-Design background are eligible for M.Voc. after completion of 1 Year Certificate in Foundation Program for Design (CFPD) offered at IICD ET.
IICD ET 2020 Admit Card
The IICD ET Admit Card 2020
will be available on the official website soon after the submission of application form. Candidates can check the information related to IICD ET Hall Ticket card given below:
- Admit Card will be emailed to the eligible candidates at the candidate’s registered email id by the official authority.
- Candidate has to bring at least one original photo identification (Id-Card). The name and signature on the photo identification must match the name that has been entered in the Application form by the candidate.
- Photo identification that is acceptable by the authority is limited to Driver’s License, Passport, PAN card, Voter ID, UID or Identity card of the last school.
- In case, candidates do not receive their admit card even after submitting the online application successfully, candidates should contact IICD ET’s Admissions Cell at [email protected] ET.ac.in
- Candidates need to take admit card with them to the examination center.
IICD ET 2020 Exam Pattern
The candidates need to have complete information about IICD ET Exam Pattern 2020. This information will help the candidates to get familiar with the question paper and hence prepare accordingly for IICD ET Exam.
Following are the details about IICD ET Exam Pattern 2020:
- Number of Rounds: 3
- Language of the Question Paper: English
- Mode of the Exam: Offline (Pen and Paper-based)
- Two separate written tests: General Awareness and Creativity & Perception Test.
- No negative marking will be done
- Aspiring candidates can refer to this table to get details about weightage of the written test; Material, Color & Conceptual Test and Personal Interview:
IICD ET Written Test, Interview and PI weightage
General Awareness, Creativity & Perception Test weightage
Material, Color & Conceptual Test weightage
Personal Interview weightage
IICD ET 2020 Syllabus
The candidates need to have complete information regarding the IICD ET Syllabus 2020 so that they can qualify all the rounds and get admission into their desired course. Information about the complete syllabus will also help the candidates to score good marks.
The candidates can refer to this section to get the information about the detailed IICD ET Syllabus.
1) General Awareness, Creativity & Perception Test
- In this test, the interests and abilities of the candidates are evaluated such as estimation of sizes and proportion, observation, general awareness, synthesis and visual interpretation.
2) Material, Color & Conceptual Test
Following abilities of candidates will be assessed through this test:
a) Intelligent use of materials, conceptualize and realize a 3-dimensional form, skill of handling material,
b) Ability to provide multiple solutions to the given problem with a written description,
c) To observe, think and expand ideas, create the solution based on a plan and strategy.
NOTE: Material needed to be taken for Material, Color & Conceptual Test: Candidates need to take their pencils (HB, 2B, 4B & 6B), pens, ruler, eraser, scissors, paper cutter, cello tape, fevistick, compass, dry pastels/ watercolour/colour pencils, brushes etc.
- In the personal interview, the individual personality of a candidate is assessed and the candidates are evaluated on the following mentioned parameters:
- Intelligence quotient (IQ), Communication Ability, General Awareness about Crafts & Design, Aptitude to crafts, Overall Personal Achievements in academics and co-curricular activities.
IICD ET 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates can follow these given preparation tips during their exam preparation. These tips will help the candidates to score good marks in IICD ET entrance exam and hence qualify this exam. Following are the preparation tips:
- Candidates must be regular in their revision.
- Furthermore, candidates must stay focused and try not to waste their time.
- They need to follow a proper time table and must ensure that they stick to it.
- The candidates must avoid stress. They can practice yoga or meditation to manage their stress.
- Also, they must make proper notes of every topic. This will help them to do their revision quickly before few days of the exam.
- Besides this, they need to take care of their health and hence take proper diet and sleep.
IICD ET 2020 Result
- The list of candidates who have qualified the Creativity & Perception, General Awareness test will be declared by the Last Week of May 2020.
- The list of candidates who have qualified the Material, Color & Conceptual Test will be declared by the First Week of June 2020.
- Besides this, an email will be sent to the candidates regarding the result declaration.
- Furthermore, Indian Institute of Craft and Design will also upload a list containing the names of the finally selected candidate.
- Also, the institute will be sending the Admission Letter to the finally selected candidates on their registered email id.
NOTE: The list of candidates who have qualified the General Awareness, Creativity & Perception Test and the Test date of Material, Color & Conceptual Test for the shortlisted candidates will be announced on IICD ET website.
IICD ET 2020 Counselling
- The IICD ET will release the list of finally selected candidates soon after the declaration of result.
- The final decision of the Management of IICD ET and Admission Committee in any of the matters related to the admission process and selection will be final.
- Besides this, the admission letter will contain information about the commencement of the new session.
Reservation of Seats
The reservation policy is as per UGC norms. Generally, reservation percentages of different categories for admission in IICD are as follows:
- 27% for OBC
- 15% for ST and 7.5% for SC
- 3% for PH candidates.
IICD 2020 Test Center
The IICD Entrance Test will be conducted at fourteen (14) locations all over India, as mentioned below. The candidate has to indicate his/her choices of 3 (three) test centers in order of preferences at the time of application form filling process. IICD reserves the right to cancel or change the test center/date. Any such changes will be communicated to the registered candidates.
IICD ET 2020 Highlights
All the Important briefs for the IICD ET is mentioned in the table, Applicant can view all the important highlights of the exam mentioned inside the table.
Indian Institute Of Crafts & Design Entrance Test 2020
IICD ET 2020
Indian Institute of Craft and Design (IICD ET), Jaipur
University - Level
Offline (Pen-Paper Based)
IICD ET Official website
Candidates appearing for the IICD ET 2020 are required go accordingly the information furnished as the highlight.