BVP CET 2020 exam dates have been postponed. BVT Common entrance test 2020 Registration has been started. This exam will be conducted by the Bharati Vidyapeeth University. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in various UG & PG courses in BVP and its affiliate institutions. Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test is conducted annually. No entrance test will be conducted for B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture), however, candidates will get admission based on NATA score. In this article, candidates can get complete details of the BVP CET 2020, including, exam details, eligibility, syllabus, exam pattern, and many others.
BVP CET Latest Updates:
- In view of the COVID-19 pandemic, the term end University examinations of all programs will be conducted after 15 July 2020.
BVP CET 2020 Important Dates
The candidates must check the BVP CET 2020 important dates given below to not miss out any events of Bharati Vidyapeeth University.
For Undergraduate Courses:
BVP CET Exam Dates for UG Courses
|No||Programme Name||Last Date to Apply||Exam Date|
|1||B. Tech||30 Jul 2020- 06 Aug 2020||10 August -16 Aug 2020|
|2||B. Pharm & Pharm D.||30 July 2020||10 August|
|6||B. Sc. Nursing|
|7||BHMCT/ B.Sc. (H&HA)|
|9||LLB ( 3 Years)|
|10||B. Tech - II (Direct II Yr)||02 August 2020||09 August 2020|
For Postgraduate Courses:
|No||Programme Name||Last Date to Apply||Exam Date|
|1||MBA/MHA / MCA||09 July 2020||19 July 2020|
|2||M. Sc. Environment & M. Sc. Geoinformatics||30 July 2020||10 August 2020|
|4||M. Sc. Nursing|
|5||M. Pharm / Pharm D (PB)|
|6||M. Sc. Biotechnology M.Sc.Medical - Biotechnology M. Sc. Bioinformatics|
The above-mentioned dates are as per the notification released by the university.
BVP CET 2020 Application Form
The candidates who want to apply for BVP CET 2020 Application Form
can apply through online or offline mode. The Online Application form for various UG and PG Programmes is started on 20 January 2020.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last date of the submission of the application form.
- Applicants have to upload the scanned image of photograph and signature in a prescribed format.
- Fill all the details like name, gender, nationality, address, etc. in the application form very carefully.
- Candidates must note that no correction facility will be provided by the authority. The application form once submitted, no changes can be done afterwards.
- Applicants can apply for admission in any course through online mode only.
- Also they must keep the Computer Generated Confirmation Page of online Application and Payment Receipt for future reference.
BVP CET 2020 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: Candidates can submit the BVP Common Entrance Test Application Fee through any Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking using online payment gateway facility of Tech Process Payment Gateway.
Candidate has to pay the following entrance test fee for a particular programme:
BVP CET 2020 Registration Fee
|PG- MBA/MHA, MCA, M. Tech., M. Pharm. /Pharm. D. P.B.(PHARM PG) UG-B.Tech., B.Tech-II(Second Year)||Rs. 1700/- |
|PG- MSc Environment/MSc Geo-Informatics(MEVST/MGI),M.Sc. Nursing, UG-BHMCT & B.Sc. H & HA||Rs. 1200/- |
|PG- M.Sc. Biotechnology/M. Sc. Medical - Biotechnology/M. Sc. Bioinformatics(MBT), M.Arch (Sustainable Architecture)|
UG- B. Pharm/Pharm. D.(PHARMUG), B. Pharm-II(Second Year)
|Rs. 1450/- |
|UG- B.Sc. Nursing, P. B. B. Sc. Nursing, B. Sc. Biotechnology, Bachelor of Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology(BASLP), B. Optometry(B.Optom.)||Rs. 1100/- |
|PG- M. Sc. Speech/ M. Sc. Audiology||Rs. 1000/- |
The examination fee will be different for every course. So, the candidates can check the application fee for their respective courses on the BVP official website.
BVP CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
BVP CET 2020 Eligibility criteria are given below for various UG and PG courses offered by the university. The candidates who will satisfy all the eligibility criteria will only be considered for admission. Following are the parameters that need to be fulfilled by the candidates.
BVP CET Eligibility for UG Courses
- For B.Tech
- Candidates should have passed HSC or ISCE or any other examination equivalent to 10+2 or HSC of any recognized Board/University from any school/college of India. OR
- Passed Diploma in Engineering & Technology with minimum 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST/PwD category).
- For BA LLB/ BBA LLB: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination and obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST applicants) from a recognized University.
BVP CET Eligibility for PG Courses
- For MBA: Passed graduate with Bachelor or Master degree from any discipline with minimum 50% marks for General category and 45% marks for SC/ST category only from a recognized University.
- For MCA: Candidates must have completed a Bachelor's degree (minimum 3 years) with Mathematics at 10+2 or Graduate level. Also, obtained 50% marks (45% for SC/ST category) in the qualifying examination from a recognized board or University.
- The candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in the year 2020 can also apply for the BVP Common Entrance Test.
BVP CET 2020 Admit Card
The university will release the BVP CET 2020 Admit card
for various entrance exams on different dates and months. BVP CET hall ticket will be issued by the university after the registration process.
- The admit card can be downloaded through online mode only.
- Admit card will not be sent by post to the candidates.
- Candidates can download the CET admit cards by using their login credentials.
- Various details such as name, CET roll number, exam centre name & address, exam date & time, etc will be mentioned in the admit card.
- Candidates must carry their admit card along with the valid photo ID proof to the examination centres. It is mandatory, as no candidate will be allowed to sit for the exam without the admit card.
BVP CET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates should be notified that the BVP CET 2020 Exam Pattern
is different for different courses, therefore, candidates are advised to visit the official website of BVP University to know in detail about Common Entrance Test paper format. There are a few points given below which are common for all the courses:
- Exam Mode: The exam will conduct through offline mode (PBT).
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (Objective Type)
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will be awarded 1 mark for each correct answer and NO marks will be deducted for an incorrect response.
- Medium: The question paper will be in English language only.
- Duration: 180 minutes (three hours) for all the courses whereas, for MBA/MCA time duration will be 150 minutes (two and a half hours).
BVP 2020 Exam Pattern for different courses is mentioned below:
BVP CET Paper Pattern for B.Tech
For Medical Courses
BVP Exam Pattern for Medical
Number of Questions
For B-CAT (MCA)
Exam Pattern for B-CAT (MCA)
No. of Questions
Fundamentals of IT
For B-MAT (MBA)
Paper Pattern for B-MAT (MBA)
Number of Questions
Logical and Abstracts Reasoning
Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
For BA. LLB/BBA LLB
BVP CET Exam Pattern
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|English Grammar, Usage & Comprehension||25 |
|Legal Aptitude, Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning||25|
|Current Legal News & General Knowledge||25|
|Social Sciences with an emphasis on Indian Constitution and Political System in India||25|
NOTE: The question paper of BA. LLB/BBA LLB entrance test will be of total 100 marks.
BVP CET 2020 Syllabus
BVP CET 2020 Syllabus
is given below. The syllabus for BVP CET entrance exams will be different for each course.
- The university will release the syllabus for each course on its website.
- However, for UG courses candidates can study their 11th and 12th class syllabus.
- The complete syllabus will be provided in this section once it will be released by the university.
BVP CET 2020 Result
The BVP CET 2020 Result will be released after the successful completion of the entrance exams. The university will release the result through online mode. Details about BVP Common Entrance Exam scorecard is given hereby:
- The result for B-MAT will be declared after completion of the written test and GD & PI rounds.
- For all other courses, the result will be declared as per the exam date.
- Candidates can view the results by login into their accounts.
- Merit list will be prepared category-wise based on the BVP CET result 2020.
BVP CET 2020 Counselling
BVP CET 2020 Counselling will be started after the declaration of results. The university will organize Counselling through offline mode. The BVP CET Counselling 2020 will be conducted separately for each course.
- The seats will be allotted to the candidates based on the merit list prepared by the university on a result basis and availability of seats in participating institutions.
- In case, the candidate will unable to attend the counselling then, he/she will authorize any other responsible individual to represent themselves at the counselling.
- Seats will be allotted as per the availability of seats, overall score and choice filled by the candidates for a particular course.
Documents required for attending BVP CET Counselling
- 10th and 12th Mark sheet & Passing Certificates
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Counselling Letter
- Character Certificate
- Graduation certificates (for PG courses)
- Passport size photographs
BVP CET 2020 Highlights
The basic information about BVP Common Entrance Test is mentioned below:
BVP CET 2020 (Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test)
Bharti Vidyapeeth University
UG and PG in all Courses
BVP CET Official website
To offer admission in various UG and PG Courses
About Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test
Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test is also known as BVP CET is an entrance exam which is conducted by the Bharati Vidyapeeth university itself. For B.Arch admission, candidates will be shortlisted based on NATA score whereas, for M.Arch Entrance exam (ET-M.ARCH) will be conducted by the University.
About Bharati Vidyapeeth University
The institutions of Bharati Vidyapeeth
(BV) was established in 1964 and was awarded deemed university status in 1996 for its academic excellence. The Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) has established as a group of higher educational institutions and located in Pune, India. Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) as an educational organisation has committed itself to make available quality education in different areas of knowledge to the students as per their choices and inclinations. There are various UG, PG and Doctoral courses offered by the University in various fields.