CS Pre Exam Test 2020 - Important dates, Application form, Pattern, Syllabus
Updated On - November 16th 2019 by Akanksha Srivastava
CS Pre Exam Test 2019
CS Pre Exam Test 2019 also known as Institute of Company Secretaries of India Pre Examination Test 2019 will be conducted by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI) for enrolling the candidates in the professional programme for CS course. This exam is held twice in a year first session in June and second session in December in online mode. The ICSI CS Registration is open throughout the year. The candidates willing to appear in this exam for CS Pre Foundation must go through the complete article to get more details about CS Pre Exam Test 2019 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling etc.
- Last date for clearing the Pre-Examination Test for December 2019 Session of CS Examinations has been extended from 10th October 2019 to 31st October 2019.
CS Pre Exam Test 2019 Application Form(October Session)
Below are some steps involved in filling of the CS Pre Exam Test 2019 Application form:
- Candidates can get the application form from the official website of the university.
- Last date to apply for application form was 25th September 2019.
- Applicants has to register themselves using ICSI smash portal.
- Candidates have to register for the session they are applying for through the official website.
- After successful registration, candidates have to log in to http://www.icsi.in/PreExamFees/Login.aspx.
- Applicants can log in using their registration number and date of birth.
- After entering the details candidate have to submit the information.
- Now candidates need to select the Applied Year, Course, Syllabus, Session Name, Request status, etc.
- An application form will appear on the screen.
- Candidates need to fill the application form with all the required details.
- Application form should be filled very carefully.
- After submitting the application form,candidate need to pay the application fee.
- Candidates need to upload all the required documents in the application form.
- Candidates are requested to take out the print of application form for future correspondence.
CS Pre Exam Test 2019 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: Application fee can be paid through both online and offline mode. Candidate has to pay a sum of Rs.1000/- as application fee. The candidates who submit the form after the last date will have to pay an application fee of Rs. 250/- as ad.ditional fee.
For Online Mode
- Firstly, the candidate have to select the mode of payment as an online mode.
- After that candidate will proceed to payment gateway page.
- Payment can be done the details of any of the following options:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- After successful payment, receipt for the same will be generated
For Offline Mode(through challan)
- Candidate have to select the mode of payment as offline mode.
- The applicant can pay the application fee by cash through Canara Bank Challan.
- Afer successful payment, candidate will get a receipt from the bank as proof of payment.
CS Pre Exam Test 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Below are some eligibility criteria for ICSI Exam Test 2019 the candidate must check before applying for the exam:
- Candidate must have passed Senior Secondary (10+2) Examination any of the stream i.e Science, Commerce, Arts.
- Candidate must have done schooling from any recognized board.
CS Pre Exam Test 2019 Admit Card
Candidates can check the details of the admit card through below given details:
- ICSI Admit card will be available on the official website of ICSI.
- Candidates can download the admit card online.
- Admit card/hall ticket will contain details like candidate's name, exam date and venue etc.
- If any correction found on the admit card, the applicant must immediately contact the helpline.
- Candidate must take the print out of the ICSI admit card and will have to bring it on the examination day.
- Applicants without admit card will not be permitted to give the exam.
CS Pre Exam Test 2019 Exam Centres
The Institute’s examinations are currently held at more than 100 examination centres in India. For list of the examination centre candidate may visit the official website at the time of examination.
CS Pre Exam Test 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern of CS Pre Exam Test of 2019 through below given exam pattern
ICSI 2019 Exam pattern
|Mode of Exam
|Medium of exam
||English and Hindi
|No of papers
||3 hours( 180 minutes)
|No. of questions
||50 per paper
|Type of questions
||Multiple choice questions
2 marks for each correct answer
No negative marking
Candidates can go through the exam pattern briefly and start preparing for the exam accordingly
CS Pre Exam Test 2019 Syllabus
Candidates can check the syllabus of ICSI Pre exam 2019 through given below details:
- GOVERNANCE, RISK MANAGEMENT, COMPLIANCES AND ETHIC
- ADVANCED TAX LAWS
- DRAFTING, PLEADINGS AND APPEARANCES
- MODULE 2 (3 Papers)
- SECRETARIAL AUDIT
- CORPORATE RESTRUCTURING
- RESOLUTION OF CORPORATE DISPUTES
- MODULE 3 (3 Papers)
CORPORATE FUNDING & LISTINGS IN STOCK EXCHANGES
MULTIDISCIPLINARY CASE STUDIES
- ELECTIVES 1 OUT OF BELOW 8 SUBJECTS (THE EXAMINATION FOR THIS
PAPER WILL BE OPEN BOOK EXAMINATION)
9.1. BANKING LAW AND PRACTICE
9.2. INSURANCE LAW AND PRACTICE
9.3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS– LAWS AND PRACTICES
9.4. FORENSIC AUDIT
9.5. DIRECT TAX LAW & PRACTICE
9.6 LABOUR LAWS & PRACTICE
9.7 VALUATIONS & BUSINESS MODELLING
9.8 INSOLVENCY – LAW AND PRACTICE
CS Pre Exam Test 2019 Preparation Tips
CS Pre Exam Test 2019 Preparation Tips are posted below which can be useful for all the candidates appearing for ICSE 2019 Examination:
- Applicants must go through the examination syllabus before they start preparing for it.
- Candidates must look up for practice sets and previous years.
- Applicants must follow proper sleep schedules as it helps to focus and concentrate.
- Having some sort of recreational activity is a must as it eases out the stress after studying for long hours.
- Before the aspirants start preparing for any examination, always set a goal on when to finish particular topics/subjects.
CS Pre Exam Test 2019 Result
ICSE Pre Exam 2020 Result would be prepared separately for different category candidates and they will be offered admission based on their merit of rank list.
- Result will be declared on the official website.
- Candidates has to visit on the ICSI login portal.
- Candidates can check the scorecard and marks obtained through result.
- The result along with the individual candidate’s subject-wise break-up of marks will be made available.
- Marks Statement will be uploaded on the website of the institute which can be downloaded by the candidates for their reference and records.
CS Pre Exam Test 2019 Highlights
Candidates can check the highlights of ICSE 2019 exam through below given details:
Highlights for ICSE 2020
||CS Pre Exam Test 2020
||Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI)
||Professional programme for CS course
||Enrolling the candidates in the programme of CS course
About Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI)
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is the only recognized professional body in India to develop and regulate the profession of Company Secretaries in India. It is a premier national professional body set up under an act of Parliament, the Company Secretaries Act, 1980. ICSI functions under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India. The Institute provides top-quality education to the students of Company Secretaries (CS) Course and best quality set standards to CS Members. At present, there are more than 50,000 members and about 4,00,000 students on the roll of ICSI.